Best 5 Lasik Clinics in London, UK
Optical Express is the world's top laser eye surgery provider and it is renowned as a leader in the field of laser eye surgery. They have carried out over 1000,000 procedures and over 98% of patients would recommend Optical Express to their friends and family.
- 22 Harley Street Ground Floor Right, London
- 0800 023 20 20
- LASIK From / £395 per eye ; CustomVue Wavefront LASIK From £795 / per eye ; IntraLase + £300 per eye
Established in 1991, Ultralase was the UK's first private laser eye surgery, with 31 clinics nationwide. With the best laser eye surgery results in the UK, 99% of people achieved 20/20 vision with their latest treatment, Ultra Elite. At Ultralase they have treated over a 100,000 patients and they offer all refractive surgery procedures. At Ultralase, the pricing is transparent, honest and all-inclusive.
- IntraLase Femtosecond Lasik, Laser Blended Vision
- Ultra Lasek £995 / per eye ; Lasik £1,395 / per eye ; Revolutionary treatment for reading glasses £2,195 / per eye
- 15 Harley Street, London W1G 9QQ
- 0800 9888 237
3. Optimax in London, UK
Optimax are one of the UK's leading laser eye treatment specialist. They have 23 specialist laser eye treatment Clinics throughout the UK and have treated over 300,000 eyes since 1991 and are now the UK's only specialist provider. Optimax are the first company to introduce Femtosecond IntraLASIK nationwide which is now the Gold Standard for laser eye surgery. Over 99.5% of all patients treated at Optimax now have vision good enough to drive without wearing glasses.
- Intralase FS30 3rd Generation Femtosecond Lasik, Laser Blended Vision
- IntraLase All Laser LASIK + £495 / per eye
- Book your FREE consultation before the end of May 2013 and save up to 1/2 Price on your Laser Eye Surgery.
- 128 Finchley Road, London NW3 5HT
- 08456 889 555
4. The London Vision Clinic
Professor Dan Reinstein, was one of the original pioneers of laser eye surgery. He holds professorships in London, New York and Paris, and is known to millions as the exclusive laser eye surgeon for Extreme Makeover UK. Professor Reinstein works alongside Mr Glenn Carp, one of the UK's most highly trained laser eye surgeons. As well as undertaking an 18-month Fellowship with Professor Reinstein, Mr Carp had his own laser vision correction procedure at the London Vision Clinic. He can now see 20/12 - two levels better than 20/20.
- Zeiss VisuMax Femtosecond Laser Lasik, Laser Blended Vision
- The cost of LASIK and LASEK/PRK surgery at the London Vision Clinic is £4,600 (for both eyes).
- 138 Harley Street, London W1G 7LA
- 0800 587 4705
5. FOCUS Laser Vision in London, UK
Focus Clinic is a London based laser eye surgery clinic with an extremely experienced team of optometrists and Ophthalmologists, all with specialist training in the field of refractive surgery. Focus clinic offers all laser eye surgery procedures including Lasik, Lasek, Intralase and Wavefront procedures and our expert medical team will discuss with you the most appropriate treatment for you. At Focus clinic they also offer the non laser, reading vision correction called Ck treatment.
- Wavefront guided, Ziemer LDV 1MHz femtosecond Lasik, Laser Blended Vision
- Short sight blade-free wavefront Lasik from £997 / per eye
- 20 - 22 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8GQ
- 0844 7744 845